Thursday, June 28, 2012

I LOVE COSTA RICA BECAUSE…

Connor:  Pura vida!
Dani: You won’t find any place more beautiful to rappel.
Drew: Of all the new foods I tried that I never would have eaten.
Ali: I can look around and see things I’ve never seen before.
Melanie: Wherever you look it is always beautiful
Lydea: After you visit, your perspective on the world changes for the better.
Blake: Of “Turtleing” and Salvador.
Jacob: Of “Turtleing” and surfing.
Stuart: Of surfing.
Steph: Pura vida!
Alix: I tried new things that I never thought I’d do.
Cam: Christopher. Sherwin. Cunningham.
Nate: Of surfing and whitewater rafting.
Zach: Of rafting.
Nick: The whole country is a sight to see and I love the rafting.
Peter: G.
Jessica: There is always something different to do.
Katie: It is so beautiful.
Sydney: Of the friendly people.
Sam: THE PERRITOS!!!!!
Mrs. Wooden: It has many different and beautiful environments.
Miss Anderson: The people are welcoming and friendly and the landscape is breathtaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment