Thursday, June 28, 2012

I’M HAPPY TO BE BACK HOME BECAUSE…

Connor: I can share my memories with others
Dani: I want to wakeboard.
Drew: I can talk to people about everything we did.

Ali: I can put my little keychain from Costa Rica in my neat little travel shoebox under my bed.

Melanie: I can be dry and wear clean clothes!
Lydea: I can take long showers and flush toilet paper!
Blake: It is not as humid.
Jacob: We have water pressure.
Stuart: Of air-conditioned rooms.
Steph: I’m not.
Alix: I can sleep in.
Cam: So that I can go back.
Nate: I can have clean clothes.
Zach: There are no tarantulas.
Nick: I miss my family.
Peter: I will have clean clothes.
Jessica: I missed my own bed and my dog.
Katie: My hair will be dry and not in a bun!
Sydney: I can flush paper down the toilet!
Sam: Of the lack of humidity
Mrs. Wooden: I am looking forward to seeing my family.
Miss Anderson: I miss my family and my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment